FTLCFIT is operated with fees for the following therapy services with cash, personal check, Visa, or MasterCard being an acceptable form of payment:
- Individual sessions for 45 minutes in duration $90 (the initial evaluation lasts 60 minutes at a cost of $110)
- Family and couples sessions for 60 minutes including initial evaluation $110
The only insurance plan in which I participate is Florida Blue (mostly PPO plans); please inform me during your initial call whether you are covered under a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan so that I can work with Florida Blue to obtain an estimate of your payment responsibilities for service prior to your first visit.
Clients with other insurance plans requiring forms to seek out of network benefits will be provided with forms to seek reimbursement at alternating individual, couples or family sessions or on a monthly basis for group therapy participants. Clients should investigate whether there are any out of network benefits available. Topics to address with the plan representatives are:
- Does the plan offer benefits for working with a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the State of Florida?
- Are the plan benefits subject to a deductible?
- What is the percentage of reimbursement based upon the fees?
Prospective clients may request to schedule a no-charge fifteen minute introduction to greet one another, view the office space and address any questions about fees. These introductions are scheduled on a separate date prior to the initial evaluation session.